FAMILY FARM SINCE 1885.
Enjoy the fresh air, big sky and fresh produce that flourishes at Jossy Farms. Jossy Farms is a U-pick farm specializing in apples and pears during the summer and Hazelnuts in the fall. We offer Gravenstein and Early Gold Apples along with Red Clapp and Bartlett Pear varieties. Washed and dried Hazelnuts & Walnuts are available for sale during the month of November (in-shell or cracked).
Harvest Information (recorded line): 503-647-5234
Important crop Update
We will be open for Hazelnut and Walnut sales in November. Open dates are Fridays and Saturdays from 9am-5pm. We are also open on Sunday for pre-order pickups.
Nov 2nd and 3rd
Nov 9th and 10th
Nov 16th and 17th
and Nov 24th
For online orders please visit Station 26 website
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.