FAMILY FARM SINCE 1885.
We are a U-pick farm specializing in apples, peaches and pears. Peach varieties include: Red Havens, Starfire, Blazing Star, Vivids, Veterans, and few others. We offer Gravenstein apples and Red Clapp and Bartlett pear varieties. We also sell washed and dried hazelnuts & walnuts (in-shell or cracked) in November.
Harvest Information (recorded line): 503-647-5234
Important crop Update
Jossy Farms is closed for the season. Thank you to everyone for coming out this final year of peaches to pick, visit and say farewell. We are sad to see the peach season end and say goodbye to that part of our lives but we are excited for changes and growth in new direction. We will return next year with Apples and Pears.
Don't forget to come visit us for Hazelnut sales this November.
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.