FAMILY FARM SINCE 1885.
We are a U-pick farm specializing in apples, peaches and pears. Peach varieties include: Red Havens, Starfire, Blazing Star, Vivids, Veterans, and few others. We offer Gravenstein apples and Red Clapp and Bartlett pear varieties. We also sell washed and dried hazelnuts & walnuts (in-shell or cracked) in November.
Harvest Information (recorded line): 503-647-5234
October 26, 2016- We will be open the following Fridays & Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for walnut and hazelnuts: November 4 & 5, November 11 & 12, November 18 & 19.
Other important information you need to know before coming out to the farm:
- Nuts are washed and dried.
- The price is $2.75/lb for both hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Free cracking is available. You will take home both the shells and nut kernels. The yield is approximately 40/60; meaning that if you want 50 lbs. of nut kernels you'll want to purchase 125 lbs total. Shells make great fire starter, pathways in your garden, and can keep slugs away from your plants.
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.