FAMILY FARM SINCE 1885.
We are a U-pick farm specializing in apples, peaches and pears. Peach varieties include: Red Havens, Starfire, Blazing Star, Vivids, Veterans, and few others. We offer Gravenstein apples and Red Clapp and Bartlett pear varieties. We also sell washed and dried hazelnuts & walnuts (in-shell or cracked) in November.
Harvest Information (recorded line): 503-647-5234
Important crop Update
Now open for Hazelnuts and Walnuts! Open hours are from 9am-5pm.
We will be open for nut sales the first three Fridays and Saturdays in November from 9am- 5pm (Nov 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18).
The online store is available for per-orders! With our new online ordering system we are able to extend our pickup hours to include Sunday from 9am-12. We are hoping this will speed up the payment process and create a much easier transaction for our customers.
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.