Family Farm since 1885.
We are sold out of all peaches for the season. However, we have lots of Gravenstein apples & Bartlett pears available to pick. August 25th will be our last week of the season and we'll be open:
- Monday, August 25, 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday, August 29, 9 am - 6 pm
- Saturday, August 30, 9 am - 4 pm
Please call our harvest line at 503-647-5234 or visit our Facebook page to double check the hours. The
U-pick price is $1.25/lb.
- The U-pick price is $1.25/lb.
- Please bring your own containers (no bags; they bruise the fruit).
- Leave your four-legged furry friends at home. We work hard to keep the orchards clean.
- The picking is within easy reach, no ladders needed.
- Peach carts are provided so you can pick directly from the tree into your container (less handling = fewer bruises).
- Cash or check only.
- Please do not eat the fruit until you have paid for it.