FAMILY FARM SINCE 1885.
Enjoy the fresh air, big sky and fresh produce that flourishes at Jossy Farms. Jossy Farms is a U-pick farm specializing in apples and pears during the summer and Hazelnuts in the fall. We offer Gravenstein and Early Gold Apples along with Red Clapp and Bartlett Pear varieties. Washed and dried Hazelnuts & Walnuts are available for sale during the month of November (in-shell or cracked).
Harvest Information (recorded line): 503-647-5234
Important crop Update
Our opening day for the 2019 Apple and Pear Harvest will be Friday August 2nd at 9:00am. We will be open for Red Clapp and Bartlett Pears, Gravenstien and Early Gold Apples. Jossy Farms does not have any peaches.
Price is $1.25/lb for u-pick fruit.
Sunflowers are also in bloom!
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.