To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only.
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.